Via the support ticket system (login required)
F R I E N D S
Latest 10 V I S I T O R S
A visitor from United States Browser: Unknown A visitor from United States Browser: A visitor from Brazil Browser: A visitor from United States Browser: A visitor from United States Browser: A visitor from Ukraine Browser: Unknown A visitor from Cote Divoire Browser: A visitor from Moldova Browser: A visitor from United States Browser: A visitor from China Browser:
NiX Brute Forcer is a tool that uses brute force in parallel to log into a system without having authentication
credentials beforehand. This tool is intended to demonstrate the importance of choosing strong passwords.
The goal of NiX is to support a variety of services that allow remote authentication such as: MySQL, SSH, FTP, IMAP. It is based on
NiX Proxy Checker.
If anyone is interested in beta testing new releases before the public release, please sent me an email.
It is encouraged to update NiX to the latest version as it offers major improvements over earlier
versions. Please read the above CHANGELOG.
- Basic Authorization & FORM support in both standard and HTTPS (SSL) mode
- HTTP/SOCKS 4 and 5 proxy support
- FORM auto-detection & Manual FORM input configuration.
- It is multi-threaded
- Wordlist shuffling via macros
- Auto-removal of dead or unreliable proxy and when site protection mechanism blocks the proxy
- Integrated proxy randomization to defeat certain protection mechanisms
- With Success and Failure Keys results are 99% accurate
- Advanced coding and timeout settings makes it outperform any other brute forcer
MySQL, SSH, FTP and IMAP support.
How to use? Type ./brute for options
For best reliability, update either to the latest PHP 5.2.x or 5.3.x. CLI
NIX_BruteForce.bz2 Directory structure:
|_32 32bit version of NiX
|_64 64bit version of NiX
|_loaders SourceGuardian 8.2 loaders (Both 32 and 64bit versions are included)
A) Linux box or a VPS B) PHP CLI version between 5.2.x - 5.3.x C) SourceGuardian 8.2 loader: Provided in "loaders" directory
D) If you are using PHP source compile (encouraged to use). The minimum ./configure options are: